Our Service Teams Do All These Things (And More)!
1) Build a house in 4 days and handing the key for the door to a family who has never had the security of a safe, dry place to live.
2) Visit a poor neighborhood and watching as a line of over 100 barefoot kids comes to eat a bowl of vegetable soup.
3) Finding the perfect pair of sparkly pink shoes for a four-year-old Guatemalan girl and seeing her dance away proudly showing her friend her new “feet”.
4) Salsa dancing, volcano watching and traveling to Lake Atitlán, one of the world’s “Seven Most Beautiful Lakes”.
5) Living in a homestay with a Guatemalan family, and eating a great dinner of pollo, arroz y frijoles (chicken, rice and beans).
6) Stretching yourself in ways you’ve never imagined…physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Think you can't build a house in 4 Days?
You can as a part of a Service Team!
Here is the Service Team Experience as shared by one of the Service Team Alumni: